Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: LET'S START A FLYER PROJECT

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I Hate Kate fucking owns. But I guess it depends on the venue. I saw them open for Social D in Reno, where I Hate Kate has a large following, and they rocked the house. As for Mike's hair looking buzzed, the sides are just short like always, with the top long and slicked back.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by guitar_gangster:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by sean606:
    there's a website that has arond 100 SD concert posters and flyers. can't remeber the address though, anyone??
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">http://www.gigposters.com/posters.php?band=71</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">These are SO COOL! Thanks for the link!
    But this one's not on there...

    [IMG]447blab[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member mikeehowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    371
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are some of these flyers or the posters? Not that it really matter if its a poster or a flyer. I only ask because some of these look like the tour posters that they sell at the shows for $20..i think that tiger army/social distortion poster is for sale on interpunk (no im not advertising) The only bad thing about buying those tour posters is finding a frame for them.. i had to get a custom from made for 3 of them $$$$$. Oh well.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MikeAZ:
    Are some of these flyers or the posters? Not that it really matter if its a poster or a flyer. I only ask because some of these look like the tour posters that they sell at the shows for $20..i think that tiger army/social distortion poster is for sale on interpunk (no im not advertising) The only bad thing about buying those tour posters is finding a frame for them.. i had to get a custom from made for 3 of them $$$$$. Oh well.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">The two I posted are posters on a heavy paper. The Fillmore creates a poster for every show, and they are given away for free to attendees. So in that respect it is somewhat of a flyer as well. They are nice quality so you find many for sale on ebay.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member guitar_gangster's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by sean606:
    there's a website that has arond 100 SD concert posters and flyers. can't remeber the address though, anyone??
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">http://www.gigposters.com/posters.php?band=71

  6. #16
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    now ive only seen social d twice but both times i did not see one flyer, or poster for the specific shows, i was pretty disappointed because ive seen so many online and was hoping for one for the shows i went to

  7. #17
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by social_d_fan01:
    now ive only seen social d twice but both times i did not see one flyer, or poster for the specific shows, i was pretty disappointed because ive seen so many online and was hoping for one for the shows i went to
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Don't feel bad..
    I have seen them many times and don't even have a flyer from any of the shows I have been too. I was even at the same shows Jen was and didn't get a poster. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [/QUOTE]Don't feel bad..
    I have seen them many times and don't even have a flyer from any of the shows I have been too. I was even at the same shows Jen was and didn't get a poster. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

    You were backstage when they handed them out, so I don't feel bad for you! [img]wink.gif[/img] Handing out posters on the way out the door is a good way to clear the room. I'm geeky enough to always want a poster, though they usually get squished on the way home.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member mawpizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 14th, 2005
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got a poster from the first show during their sold out HOB run starting in December of '05. I'm sure some of you have seen this one...it's red and black with an image of mike playing guitar with flames behind him. It's pretty sweet.

    Oh yeah, I got it framed along with Mike's pick that I caught at the end of the show that night. Black frame with black border with the pick in a separate square compartment underneath the poster.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by jen415:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Don't feel bad..
    I have seen them many times and don't even have a flyer from any of the shows I have been too. I was even at the same shows Jen was and didn't get a poster. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    [/QUOTE]

    You were backstage when they handed them out, so I don't feel bad for you! [img]wink.gif[/img] Handing out posters on the way out the door is a good way to clear the room. I'm geeky enough to always want a poster, though they usually get squished on the way home.[/QB][/QUOTE]

    Yes. I was backstage... but I thought I would refrain from rubbing that in!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Anywhoo it was a great show with great friends and at least I have lots of pictures to remember it by!!
    62e0op6

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ February 09, 2007 07:44 PM: Message edited by: pretty_in_punk ]</font></font>

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ February 09, 2007 07:44 PM: Message edited by: pretty_in_punk ]</font>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •